New Funding Announcement Language from May 5, 2023 Email to LPHAs:
- "New FY24 Funding source, SLFRF: There is a new update. The Joint Budget Commission designated the $10 million additional funding to LPHAs from SB 21-243 to come from ARPA's State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF). It will not, however, be the same as prior ARPA/SLFRF funding that came from OPHP. There will not be expenditure categories to select from and it will not be COVID-19 related. This funding will be coming from Expenditure Category 6.1, which is Revenue Replacement: Provision of Government Services. We are currently examining what this funding will require. It will definitely be a separate contract from the Local Planning and Support funding, but it will be similar in scope and the types of things that it can fund. This contract will not be in place by July 1st. We are hoping that it is relatively seamless from the program/fiscal side."
American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding
- Spending Category 6.1
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (SLFRF) Contract Type
- Funding end date: 6/30/2024
- Status: Contracts being created, SOW not developed yet. Original award announcement sent 5/5/2023.
- Award amounts changed in 9/2023 due to CDPHE budget correction needed, new award announcements sent 9/18/2023.
- Payment structure: standard reimbursement invoicing