Public Health Infrastructure Grant
- This funding was awarded to CDPHE in December 2022 by the CDC.
- The budget was formalized in OPHP in early February 2023.
- The focus of this funding is to support the Public Health Workforce.
- LPHAs have received their award amount announcements.
- This funding is formula funded. The same formula for Local Planning and Support Dollar (state general funds) was implemented.
- This funding will be signed by LPHAs through DocuSign similar to the Local Planning and Support Dollar yearly Task Orders.
- The contract execution date is July 1, 2023, unless signed after 7/1/2023.
- Invoices will not be required for this funding. Please see the Post Award Meeting for more details.
- This funding will be need to be spent by November 30, 2027.
- Amendments are being created to adjust the workplan and budget due date and the budget language.
Monthly Office Hours:
- Third Thursday at 11:30 am
Program Specific Documents: coming soon...
- Appendix 1 Sample Activities
- CDC Infrastructure Allowability Roadmap
- CDC Infrastructure SOW
- Budget Preparation Guidelines
- CDC Infrastructure Budget Template
- CDC Infrastructure Workplan Template
- Final project budget - due September 29, 2023
- Workplan - due September 29, 2023
- Submit Budget & Workplan here
- Progress Reports - every 3 months
- Final progress report - No later than 60 days after all funds were spent, and no later than Nov. 30, 2027