Local Planning and Support Dollars (LPSD) are provided through the State of Colorado General Funds.
(These contracts can combined with MCH funds for certain LPHAs)
- State Fiscal Year July 1, 2022 - June 31, 2023.
- This funding is formula funded and non competitive.
- This funding is the largest and least restrictive; it is meant to support the Core Public Health Services.
- Funding Formula Resource: State Board of Health Feb 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Original Task Orders are completed every 5 years.
- Non original task order years (2 - 4) are amendments or option letters to the originals task orders.
- This contract is signed through DocuSign. If your DocuSign contact changes, please inform Holland Shultz.
- Annual Survey
Point of Contact:
- Holland Shultz
- MCH point of contact for combined contracts is Sarah Kay Moore.
- Award amounts will be determined and announced to LPHAs.
- This year will be an option letter since no changes to SOW were made.
- The LPHA does not need to re-sign for an option letter.
- CDPHE will sign internally and a copy will be sent to the LPHA for a start date of 7/1/2023.