Fiscal monitor: Michael Seiffertt, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Contract Monitor for the award can be found at this link.
Advance Payment Protocol
The full payment of the award will be processed by August 28, 2020.
LPHAs will submit two quarterly expenditure reports for OPPI Corona Relief Fund LPHA Rural and Frontier award. The reports must reflect the proper recording of expenditures for the State\'s financial statements and to meet GASB requirements.
- A detailed summary of qualifying July 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020 expenditures that will be covered by these funds no later than September 30, 2020. Report Link
- A detailed summary of qualifying October 1, 2020 through December 15, 2020 expenditures that will be covered by these funds no later than December 15, 2020. Report Link
- LPHA‚Äôs must send all unused funds to CDPHE by December 30, 2020
Supporting documentation is not required, however, agencies must certify expenses meet requirements and can be supported through documentation if requested. LPHA‚Äôs must ensure that expenditures are reimbursed by only one funding source.
Please do not hesitate to contact cdphe_contractmonitoring@
The Office of Treasury released additional Coronavirus Relief Fund (CARES) guidance on September 2, 2020. The guidance notes recipients may not apply indirect costs to CARES funding.
This includes the following subrecipient LPHA and tribe agreements:
- CARES, 6/15/2020 - 12/30/2020 (allows back date expenses for March - June 2020)
- Immunizations, 7/2/2020 - 12/15/2020
- OPHP Rural and Frontier, 8/27/2020 - 12/30/2020 (allows back date expenses for June - August 2020)
- Protect Our Neighbors, start date varies based on application - 12/30/20
CDPHE developed further guidance for agencies that have reported indirect costs to date on the funds listed above. The CDPHE‚Äôs guidance focuses on how entities can charge administrative costs under the CARES Act based on Treasury Guidance and FAQs. We are requesting agencies to determine if there are indirect costs that might be considered administrative direct costs.
Agencies have the option to redirect previously CARES reported indirect costs to other direct costs and/or determine indirect costs that can be applied as direct administrative costs. Eligible administrative costs must be incurred during the period that begins March 1, 2020 and ends on December 30, 2020.
CDPHE will review and approve allowability by October 30, 2020.
Please reach out to your contract monitor for assistance.